Who can apply for PFA Membership?
An individual, partnership or corporation engaged in franchising business format
Types of Membership
- Franchisor Member
- A franchisor or a master franchisee of a foreign franchise doing business in the Philippines with a favorable reputation and sound financial condition
- Complies with the necessary Philippine laws applicable to its business in the Philippines.
- Members who comply with the minimum requirements of having been in operation for at least 3 years, with at least 3 company-owned stores ad at least 3 franchised outlets (3-3-3 rule).
- Members who can submit the documentary requirements.
- An associate or subsidiary company of a Regular or Allied member nominated as such by Regular and Affiliate members, subject to the terms and conditions as laid down by the Board of Trustees at the time of application for supplementary membership.
Download Application Rorm (for Franchisor)
- Allied Member
Any entity or corporation engaged in the business of supplying services, equipment, supplies and/or materials to the franchise industry.
Download Application Form (for Allied)